Lifetime Flooring is an Orange County flooring company that specializes in selling flooring to you directly through a special partnership with large manufactures including Mohawk, Shaw, Royalty and many others.
We offer tile, carpet, wood, vinyl, stone, laminate, countertops, showers, cabinets and window coverings.
We offer the opportunity to purchase flooring products at the same price that retailers buy. We eliminate the middleman’s profit and pass the savings on to you.
We are able to offer Orange County flooring at these deeply discounted prices because of…
- Our buying power with Mohawk, Shaw, Royalty and all major manufacturers
- Low overhead and expense
- Diversity of the business channels we service
- The ability to offer all flooring surface products
We urge you to compare our prices with Lowe’s, Home Depot, or any other company known for low or value pricing…
- We listen to your specific needs
- We serve as an information resource to guide your decisions
- We offer the latest in flooring products
- Our word is good. We stand behind our products and service. We have been in the Orange County, CA flooring market for over 15 years!
- We’re reliable, on-time, and courteous
- We let you make buying decisions in the comfort of your own home
- We make a variety of payment options available for you
- We want to be your flooring partner for life
By offering an unbelievably priced collection of quality discount flooring, Lifetime Flooring has become a leading supplier of flooring products in Southern California.
We present beautiful hardwood in a full range of domestic and exotic species, as well as a full line of attractive laminate products. Our vinyl products are versatile and durable, with striking impressions of wood, natural stone, and ceramic tile. Commercial and residential carpets cover all price points in a wide range of styles to fit any decor. If you prefer tile, the porcelain and ceramic collection creates a world of opportunity with our floor/wall combinations. Our natural stone products are among the most popular in residential replacement design.
Lifetime Flooring, “We have you covered!”